This year I decided to make a list of goals to accomplish throughout the year instead of the one simple resolution to lose weight .
- Be Healthier - Not so much junk food (candies, pop etc..) less fried foods (being from the south you know how this goes, we LOVE our fried foods) more water and exercise (Zumba here I come!!)
- Get Organized - Having an organized life has been proven to make you happier. I want my home and life to be completely organized because I think it will prevent a lot of my stress and headaches.
- Increase Blog Stats - Bring those stats up to at least double what I had last year.
- Let you know me - By writing more personal posts I can let you guys get to know me a bit better.
- Making Memories - Spend more time with my children, making every moment count.
- Date night - I really want to start going on more dates with my hubby (Mom, get ready for your grandkids LoL!)
- Loving what I have - Be happy with what we have instead of wanting more.
- Greenhouse time - Build my greenhouse and plant bountiful year long plants.
- Be Adventurous - Go on more adventurous trips with the kids, take tons of pictures.
- Be Happy - Nothing fancy to say I just want to be happy with everything I do and don’t do.
What are your goals for 2014?